Life is very complicated, yet sometimes seems pointless. I don’t know why you live life, but I have some reasons why I think it might be important for us to live long and prosper.
My reasons for living life:
1) Praising God through a Christ-like life
2) Bringing others to make the choice of accepting Jesus so they can live for eternity with Him
3) Loving as many people as I can
4) Enjoying the beautiful Creation that God has made for us and Him
5) Eating and drinking as much ice cream and milk as I can
6) Enjoying this life that God created
7) Keeping this body nice while God lives in it, while eating ice cream and drinking milk
Those 7 reasons are very important to me and I hope that you look into them as you create some reasons for living. I hope that maybe I will think of some more reasons as life goes on, because life is beautiful. Scripture says that life is going to be tough and we are going to struggle, but isn’t life beautiful?! We get to live in a place full of nature and beauty that God has placed onto this earth. But the struggles we go through are also a beautiful part of life because we get to live through them and see the product of grace and truth on the other side.
I hope that this is an encouragement to you. Just remember:
In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence.